Astro Duel Deluxe for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of Astro Duel Deluxe at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the
Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Astro Duel Deluxe for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
Battle your friends in space! (Then run over their pilots!)
Astro Duel Deluxe includes new features and gameplay created for the Nintendo Switch!
ASTRO DUEL DELUXE is a fun, frenetic same-screen local multiplayer party game for 1 to 6 players!
Game rounds are quick and defeat is sudden as you blast enemy ships, or run over your friends’ shipless pilots. (Hilarity ahead!)
- Play anywhere – On the TV, on the go, or even face up on a table or floor!
- Play with multiple controller types (including touch screen)
- Wipe out your friends’ squad in “Team Annihilation” mode
- 6-player “Chaos” mode (More open arenas support Free-For-All and 3v3)
- Pilot Selection – Pick from 6 pilots to control, including Box Cat and Chomper
- Instant Replay after completing each round
- Additional music
- Wacky “Touch” mode – Ships can only turn in one direction!
- Battle your friends or team up to take on CPU opponents
- Run over pilots in “Pilot Hunters” mode, battle for the most kills in “Ship Hunters,” or join forces in “Team Deathmatch”
- Arm your ship with offensive and defensive powerups including missiles, lasers, jousters and shields
- Dynamic arenas provide a host of hiding places and hazards – Avoid turrets, death beams, and black holes
- Mix up play with Game Modifiers (enable asteroids, starting power-ups, super dashes, and so much more)
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: May 30, 2017
- No. of Players: up to 6 players
- Category: Arcade, Party, Multiplayer
- Publisher: Panic Button
Where it falls short on that title is the absence of a meaningful single player option (beyond duelling with AI), which the premium shift in price perhaps merited. Apart from that the retro-tastic soundtrack keeps all battles thrilling along with a smart, convenient control-scheme that makes any spare moment accessible for play. It’s certainly one to consider for those seeking local multiplayer thrills on their Switch. -Nintendo Life
It’s not feature rich, but Astro Duel Deluxe is another title making excellent use of Nintendo’s console vision. -God is a Geek
Astro Duel Deluxe is a fun, retro inspired and pleasant looking space shooter that makes use of well developed local multiplayer modes, as well as catchy little details which make this a good element on the Nintendo Switch catalogue. It falls short in terms of content and if it had an online multiplayer mode it would certainly be much more appealing, as the one-player mode can feel like it ends too quickly. -FNintendo
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.