Bubsy: Paws on Fire! for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of Bubsy: Paws on Fire! at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Bubsy: Paws on Fire! for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
Bubsy: Paws on Fire is the game Bubsy was born to star in, on the platform built just for him (not really).
From the developers of the BIT.TRIP series comes Bubsy: Paws on Fire!, the latest and greatest in bobcat-based gaming.
Oinker P. Hamm is determined to capture every animal in the universe for his “Amazootorium.” Bubsy, fearing mostly for himself, is just as determined to stop him. Two archrivals, stitched together by the cruel knitting needles of fate. No matter who emerges victorious, there is one thing we know for certain: There’s going to be a whole lot of yarn along the way.
So, so much yarn.
• Four playable characters, each with their own unique mechanics! Fly and shoot your way through the air as The Woolie, take it underground with Arnold’s bonus levels, or run your way to victory with Bubsy and Virgil Reality!
• An all-new story featuring the unlikely alliance between Bubsy and his archrivals, The Woolies!
• Over 100 levels set across three different worlds!
• Three boss battles!
• A unique combo system and set of leaderboards for every character!
• A shop with costumes and cosmetics, all of which players can unlock just by playing the game. There are no in-game purchases!
• Unique character dialog for every level!
• A variety of collectible types, ensuring maximum replayability!
• The return of Oinker, Terri, Terry, and many other characters from previous Bubsy incarnations! We even have Virgil Reality from the Bubsy cartoon pilot—we dug deep!
• Full Audio: English; Interface and subtitles: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Aug 29, 2019
- No. of Players: 1 player
- File Size: 1.9 GB
- Category: Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Publisher: UFO Interactive
For being handed what I would consider a horribly tainted license, Choice Provisions did well combining their expertise with it to make something pretty good. I would still recommend their own Runner series before recommending Bubsy: Paws on Fire, but any fan of those titles looking for can’t go wrong with this game. Bubsy: Paws on Fire is hands down the best Bubsy game. Anyone with any nostalgia for this despicable bobcat should find enjoyment here, even if in only short bursts. –ZTGD
It took a little over 25 years, but Bubsy: Paws on Fire is the bobcat’s first truly great outing. With a fun, cheeky cast of characters and entertaining core gameplay, you won’t have to ask yourself, “What could possibly go wrong?” –GamingTrend
Bubsy: Paws on Fire’s biggest problem is its branding. The game is a perfectly fun and competent runner tied to a mascot who (as near as I can tell) only exists for irony value. The game is straitlaced about Bubsy, so it doesn’t feel like a joke, but it also seems like the mascot does more to drive away people than to pique their interest. If you enjoyed the Runner3 style of gameplay, then you’ll enjoy Bubsy: Paws on Fire. If you didn’t, then the addition of a cartoon cat probably isn’t going to change your mind. It’s still the best Bubsy game to date, though. –Worth Playing
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.