DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
BUILD A NEW WORLD AND BATTLE THE CHILDREN OF HARGON
To stop the worshippers of an ancient evil, you must join forces with the mysterious Malroth and build a ravaged world into the realm of your dreams. In this RPG adventure, you’ll explore huge islands, gather and craft with materials, design towns, level them up, and defend them from monsters and bosses alongside townspeople. As you progress, you’ll unearth crafting and building recipes. Dash, glide, swim, fast travel, and play in optional first-person perspective as you try to find them all. In the Isle of Awakening, you and up to three other Builders can explore together in local wireless*; or play online** together too.
- Go on an adventure to gather, craft, and build a fantasy world of your making and defend it from monsters.
- Play and experiment to unlock crafting and building recipes in this RPG adventure filled with exploration, questing, and challenging battles
- New content: fast travel, swimming, dashing, gliding, first-person perspective gameplay
- Become the Builder to rebuild a ravaged world.
- Choose a female or male Builder as you navigate islands with Malroth and fight against the Children of Hargon
- Share the experience with other Builders.
- Play with up to 3 other players via local wireless* or online** on the Isle of Awakening
- Take screenshots with Snapshot Mode
- Save favorite creations using the Magic Pencil
- Additional recipes with DLC*** and by having save data on your system for the first DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS game.
- Upcoming DLC will allow you to expand your craft and open additional islands
- Save data from the first game will add recipes to craft the Legendary Builder’s outfit and Dragonlord’s Throne
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2019
- No. of Players: up to 4 players
- File Size: 1.4 GB
- Category: Role-Playing, Action
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Developer: SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is the perfect sequel. The kind that improves on every aspect of the original, adding more meaningful content to the mix, quality of life fixes and throwing some interesting new aspects at players, whilst maintaining that core that made the first game so enjoyable in the first place. –VGC
Dragon Quest Builders 2 features solid controls, attractive presentation, online multiplayer and limitless charm, but these don’t tell the whole story. Each element of the experience on its own would be less than impressive, but like a pile of wood, bricks, mortar, and steel before its shaped by human hands, the sum of its parts culminate in an impressive and memorable architecture. –NintendoWorldReport
It was hard for me to imagine a way to expand on a game that was already so god but Dragon Quest Builders 2 has managed to do just that. A bigger story, new things to build, multi-player and more make this an absolutely jam-packed experience. Building game enthusiasts will love the blend of crafting and survival management, while Dragon Quest fans are sure to love the unique spin on the long-running JRPG franchise, and if you’re a fan of both? Well, Dragon Quest Builders 2 is the must have game of 2019. –TheSixthAxis
Dragon Quest Builders 2 takes the original game’s qualities and improves on them to deliver a vast, open world with more possibilities when it comes to progression, city-building and interaction with the other characters. A marvelous game that should, without hesitation, be sought by not just fans of its predecessor and of the Dragon Quest series but by everyone who enjoys spending long, involving hours building the perfect city. –FNintendo
DRAGON QUEST, DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS, SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2019 Nintendo.
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.