GoNNER for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of GoNNER at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the
Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem GoNNER for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
GoNNER is a tough as hell score-based procedurally-generated platformer with roguelike elements. GoNNER is also a story about friendship between Ikk, Death, and a space whale named Sally.
You will die. A lot. This is by design, but it’s not made to feel unfair. You’ll eventually get the hang of GoNNER, so don’t lose your head. But even if you do it’s okay cause we have a lot of replacement heads you can use.
- DAILY CHALLENGES! Only playable once a day. Levels are randomly generated but in this mode everybody plays the same world and use an identical loadout. Everything resets at midnight (Swedish time, UTC+1). Can you crush your leaderboard foes?
- PROCEDURALLY GENERATED! Every time you play the game the levels will be different and present unique challenges and opportunities.
- UNLOCKS! You’ll be able to choose from a variety of passive and active abilities at the beginning of each run so be sure to experiment with all of them and find the play style that best suits you.
- SECRETS! Secret areas exist in the world of GoNNER, and these areas will get you different items that you can then always use from the beginning of each run. We’re not going to tell you how you get to these areas or what the criteria is for even finding them because secrets, duh.
- LEADERBOARDS! Kill creatures, get combos, score points, and brag to your friends how much better you are than them.
- MUSIC! It’s really freaking good.
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2017
- No. of Players: 1 player
- Category: Action, Adventure, First Person, Platformer
- Publisher: Raw Fury
GoNNER isn’t a roguelike revolution, but a celebration of the best the genre has to offer in a neat little package. -Pocket Gamer UK
While GoNNER may be brutally hard, there’s plenty to find rewarding if you’re someone who doesn’t get frustrated too easily, or who can appreciate the diverseness that the randomly generated roguelike can exhibit. Underneath the game’s pastels of bright and intense coloring, there’s great gameplay systems waiting to be explored. If you’re the type of person who loves tight 2D platforming and shooting in your games, then GoNNER isn’t something to be slept on. -Switch Player
Rocky gameplay, strange music and virtually infinite rewind play await you. -Everyeye.it
Gonner presents a stiff challenge that might not be for everyone, but if the potential oddities of this disquieting adventure seem up your alley, it’s well worth trying to figure out; just be prepared to maybe look up a few things for clarification. It’s not quite the tops of this take on the roguelike genre, but Gonner definitely earns its spot at the table. -NintendoWorldReport
You will die a lot in GoNNER. It’s part of the process, and the game doesn’t punish you for trying out new things, as a death usually just means you get to try again with new experience to take with you. I recommend GoNNER for anyone who appreciates a fun challenge, where the sense of progression is your own knowledge of the game. -Vooks
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.