Has Been Heroes for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of Has Been Heroes at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the
Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Has Been Heroes for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
Embark on an epic journey with the Has-Been Heroes, a group of legendary champions once celebrated throughout the kingdom – almost forgotten until the King has one more quest, the most epic of them all:
TO TAKE THE TWIN PRINCESSES TO SCHOOL!
- Meet the epic band of heroes as the young and eager Rogue, joining the company of the wise monk Metacles, the giant-wrestling warrior Crux… wait until you meet the others, incl. the Anthropologist turned Mexican Wrestler, the ever-vigilant and paranoid Sheikh, and many more!
- Unlock and collect hundreds of game-changing items and spells, boosting the heroes’ powers and making each run unique!
- Combine spells for devastating effects, learning the power of magic as you gain more elements.
- Face countless monsters, each bigger and more menacing than the next. Can you wipe out the army of evil led by the Great Ghoul?
- In roguelike fashion, die and try again – choose your heroes wisely and prepare for battle!
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2017
- No. of Players: 1 player
- Category: Strategy, Adventure, RPG, Arcade
- Publisher: Gametrust
- Developer: Frozenbyte
In the end I became dangerously addicted to Has-Been Heroes. I couldn’t put the game down because of how much depth there is to the gameplay. Chaining melee and spell attacks across the 3 heroes and landing a ton of damage on an enemy is incredibly satisfying. Or that rewarding feeling you get when finally figuring out a strategy to defeat the boss and progressing further into the game. Make no mistake, Has-Been Heroes is a hard game and not for the faint of heart but if you enjoy a fun, rewarding challenge, at $20 it’s a must have for your Switch collection. -Nintendo Enthusiast
Despite some flawed execution, the core concept of Has-Been Heroes is strong enough to recommend the $20 downloadable title. It isn’t quite the endlessly re-playable adventure implied by constantly changing maps and a rotating cast of characters, but the bite-size dungeon crawling action is perfectly suited to a portable option like the Nintendo Switch. -The Daily Dot
Has-Been Heroes is a solid tower defense experience that borrows attributes from Plants vs Zombies, while putting its own twist on the formula. Plenty of repetition and frustration – exacerbated by too many randomized elements – but the addictive and enduring gameplay shines through on occasion. -New Game Network
Copyright © 2017 Frozenbyte Oy. “Has-Been Heroes” is a trademark or registered trademark of Frozenbyte Oy in the U.S. and other countries. All rights reserved. Game published by GameTrust Games. GameTrust and the GameTrust logo are trademarks of Elbo, Inc. All rights reserved.
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.