I and Me for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of I and Me at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the
Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem I and Me for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
If there were another me,
Observing myself from the perspective of a spectator,
How would I regard another me?
How would I get along with the other me
I and Me is a puzzle platformer. To play the game, you control two cats simultaneously.
The two characters will perform exactly the same action.You need to manage both of them at the same time and let them coordinate to complete the adventure.
The game has four chapters based on four seasons with a total of 92 levels.
Sometimes you must think carefully, and in some places you need to be flexible.
The soundtrack of the game is soothing with orchestra and piano music, each season has its own style.
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Jul 13, 2017
- No. of Players: 1 player
- Category: Action, Platformer, Puzzles
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Beautifully charming and ultra relaxing, I and Me is everything you could want from a puzzle game without any of the stress. I love handheld games that I can just pick up and play in short bursts and whilst I and Me is exactly this, I always end up finding it difficult to put down as well. Brilliantly addictive – but only whilst it lasts. Launching at £8.99, there might not be enough meat on the bone for some, but I personally felt that the value on offer is worth the admission. -Switch Player
- With a clever gameplay hook, enjoyably uncluttered level design, and a beautiful storybook presentation, I and Me is a delightful package. It’s an admittedly brief experience, and players looking for a stern challenge won’t find their puzzle-solving skills seriously tested here, but if you’re after a perfectly pleasant way to pass a few evenings on the Switch, I and Me are both a great choice. -Nintendo Life
- This title holds many interesting puzzles, although some of them are very basic and it isn’t very replayable. Still, you’ll enjoy it if you like this type of game. -Vandal
- I and Me looks like a beautifully hand-drawn game that controls quite well. Its fluid movement makes navigating the stages easy, with no mechanical drawbacks. However, the promise of a deep and meaningful story is hurt by the hard-to-read cursive font used to present all the narration, thus losing all the appeal of what is supposed to feel like a haunting tale. Beyond that, though, the stages are pretty easy to figure out and complete, though playing around with the four main mechanics introduced with each new season is fun in itself, and allowing for experimentation strengthens them. The hints that the game offers up actually overstep their mark, and instead they solve the puzzle entirely; however, they hardly need to be used, as I and Me rarely lifts the difficulty metre at all. -Cubed3
© 2017 Wish Fang
© 2017 indienova
© 2017 Ratalaika Games S.L.
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.