Kirby Star Allies for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of Kirby Star Allies at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Kirby Star Allies for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
The pink puff is back—in HD—and he’s not alone.
Kirby™ is back—and he’s finally on the Nintendo Switch console in HD! But this time, he’s not alone. Recruit enemies by hitting them with hearts and gather helpers for a party of up to four characters. On top of that, you can join with up to three friends for a different kind of team-up action!
- The newest Kirby title comes to the Nintendo Switch console in HD
- Recruit up to three enemies as helpers by hitting them with hearts
- Returning copy abilities include, Sword, Fire, Water, Bomb, Broom and many more!
- Imbue copy abilities with different elements, such as wind, water, fire and electricity, by borrowing or giving them to helpers to add more attack power, unleash powerful attacks, or solve puzzles
- Up to 4 players can join in with the horizontal Joy-Con™ controller configuration, or 8 Joy-Con with 4 Joy-Con Grips
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2018
- No. of Players: up to 4 players
- Category: Action, Platformer
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Developer: HAL Laboratory, Inc.
Kirby: Star Allies is an all-together pleasant game. Which is especially needed, both in the Nintendo Switch library and in the current climate of 2018. We need something simple and enjoyable that brings a smile to our faces. We need a game we can play with anyone we know, without worrying about possible barriers. It is a delight, and Switch owners will definitely appreciate adventuring with their buddy again. –Cheat Code Central
Kirby Star Allies offers an interesting story, a good length and above all gameplay and mechanics that are truly fun, and some of which are innovative. The multiplayer game is very entertaining and has a good variety of modes. –Nintenderos
Kirby Star Allies is a fun little game with a lot of interesting characters, amazing new powers, great gameplay and an old-new mechanic that keeps players guessing and makes it a fun party game. Those of you who want a challenge might want to look elsewhere but those of you who are looking for fun should definitely check this game out. –Vgames
Kirby is back and it’s as charming as ever, but this adventure isn’t as good as the best ones in the series. It is a good game, but it’s way too easy (even for a Kirby game) and a little uninspired. –Vandal
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.