Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the
Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Mario Kart 8 Deluxefor any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
Race and battle your friends in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8.
Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses. Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return. Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
- Race your friends in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8, only on Nintendo Switch!
- Race as every character on every track from the Wii U version, including DLC characters and tracks.
- Pop some balloons in the revamped Battle mode, complete with Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast.
- Battle on new courses, like Urchin Underpass and Battle Stadium, or returning ones, such as GCN Luigi’s Mansion and SNES Battle Course 1.
- Inkling Girl & Inkling Boy from Splatoon, King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr. join the roster!
- Players can choose a new Smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc
- Three new vehicles have been added, two are even inspired by Splatoon
- Carry two items at the same time
- Returning items include Boo, the item stealing ghost, and the Feather, which gives you a high jump in battle mode.
- Play your friends in local wireless multiplayer with up to 8 players.
- Drive through in 1080p HD quality in TV mode
- Play on the go with handheld mode and play anytime, anywhere
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2017
- No. of Players: up to 12 players
- Category: Racing, Multiplayer
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Developer: Nintendo
Much of this will seem like a given to Switch owners, but it’s still completely relevant in terms of what validates picking up this version of Mario Kart 8. It’s not only the “complete” and current experience, but one transformed by its hardware. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the definitive version as we’re likely to know it from now on, and thanks to the nature of the Switch, it’s worth every penny. -Gaming Age
The definitive version of one of the greatest multiplayer games ever, with a vast array of courses, characters, and the best Battle mode since the SNES days. -Metro GameCentral
The definitive edition of the world’s greatest arcade racer. Switch has its second essential game. [June 2017, p.64] -Games Master UK
It seems that Nintendo Switch was made for a game like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Racing is fun and multiplayer (8 local/12 online) is unbeatable. Nevertheless, the only improvements from the Wii U game are six new characters, new items and some battle modes, and that is not enough. -Hobby Consolas
For a port of an older Wii U title, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe feels like a brand new game that everyone can enjoy. Whether this is your first Mario Kart or your eighth, there’s enough here to satisfy your thirst for racing. -GameGrin
The greatest game in the Mario Kart series is back, now under the name of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in a Nintendo Switch version that improves the original on several levels. If its large amount of content was not enough, the return of the battle mode as it was before and all the visual improvements bring the game up to today’s standards. -FNintendo
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.