One More Dungeon for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of One More Dungeon at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem One More Dungeon for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
One More Dungeon is a first person shooter roguelike with procedurally generated levels and pixel-art graphics.
Being a nameless adventure seeker, your job is to reach the final level deep within the dungeon and destroy the obelisks that are used by forces of Evil to invade the world.
Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artefacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
- Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
- Parallel universe with manually created locations.
- A Sanity level that can be reduced by using artefacts acquired in-game.
- Customisable gameplay in the form of modifiers that can be tweaked prior to playing, to tailor make the gameplay to one of your choosing.
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Dec 14, 2017
- No. of Players: 1 player
- Category: First Person, Action, Role-Playing
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Developer: Ratalaika Games / Stately Snail
One More Dungeon is a loving tribute to the first person shooters and dungeon crawlers of the early ’90s, but with the kind of longevity-boosting roguelike touches that will be familiar to modern gamers. Whether deliberate or not, some of its retro touches feel a little too clunky for their own good, particularly when it comes to the controls and interface. Still, there’s no denying how absorbing an extended run through its randomised environments can be. -Nintendo Life
Overall One More Dungeon is an interesting take on how to make a roguelike dungeon crawler that has a look and feel all its own. I appreciate what it is trying to do, and some aspects of the design were unexpected. Unfortunately as a whole there are also elements that feel unrefined and not necessarily complete. With a patch or two I think it could still have room for improvement but as it is I’d say it is likely an acquired taste, even for roguelike fans. -NintendoWorldReport
© 2017 Stately Snail
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.