Slime-san for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of Slime-san at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the
Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Slime-san for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
Aid Slime-san in his escape from a giant worm!
Slime-san was minding his own business, sliming around in a peaceful forest when suddenly…A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up! Now deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid… Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worms intestines and back out its mouth!
- Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
- Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- Bust through brittle obstacles or tense situations with a speedy dash move.
- Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute hero with pixel precise maneuvers!
- A game filled with content: 100 levels made out of 400 rooms combined with 100 newgame+ levels totaling to a staggering 200 levels and 800 rooms!
- Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini games!
- Unlock competitive local multiplayer arcade games that recall titles of the past!
- Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- Get engrossed in a flexible, 5 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
- 14 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can’t help but groove out to!
- The main game is single-player only. You can unlock mini-games that can be played with up to 2 players locally.
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Jun 08, 2017
- No. of Players: 2 players simultaneous
- Category: Platformer, Arcade, Adventure, Action
- Publisher: Fabraz
- Developer: Fabraz
Looking for a fast-paced, patience-testing, platforming challenge that may well make you want to throw your Nintendo Switch across the room in frustration? Then Slime-san is for you! Fans of Super Meat Boy and its ilk will be right at home with this addictive, excellently presented piece of gaming goodness that will have players tearing their hair out, but unable to put down until every drop of juice (or ‘slime’) has been squeezed out of it. -Cubed3
I tend to get frustrated with twitch-based platformers where you end up dying an unimaginable amount of times, but with Slime-san, it’s different. The controls feel so good that I know if I die, it’s on me and not a fault of the game. Couple that with fun and interesting level design to make a foundation for a great game. Pile on a massive amount of stages littered with extra content and it’s hard not to recommend this game to fans of the genre looking for a challenging but fair experience. -NintendoWorldReport
Hands down, Slime-san is the best super-tough 2D platformer that I’ve ever played (yes, even better than Super Meat Boy). So, if you’re looking for a new experience to test your gaming skills then you can’t do much better than this. -Video Chums
Slime-san is certainly worth a purchase, both for its charm and its addictiveness. It’s impressive how much personality Fabraz managed to convey with just a few pixels, and it’s here in droves. That said, with your mind on the clock there may not be as much time as story-fans would like to take it all in, but thankfully the gameplay makes it worth playing either way. -Switch Player
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.